The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame.
- • Compact yet spacious interior fits ATX, mATX or Mini-ITX motherboards
- • Fits GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top
- • Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
Fractal re-defines efficiency with new Define 7 Compact
>The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame. The versatile open layout of the Define 7 Compact allows you to maximize the potential of the small footprint with full-size ATX hardware to meet your exact needs.
Interchangeable top covers allow you to switch between solid steel for full noise suppression or a ventilated cover for extra cooling. The top framework is fully removable for unprecedented ease of access to interior components, and five front ports (including one USB Type-C) means you don’t sacrifice expandability for the small footprint. Add to that the numerous enhancements to every aspect of component and cooling support, and it’s clear to see the Define 7 Compact has you well covered.
The Define 7 Compact will soon be complemented with a unique range of accessories including multibrackets and SSD trays to help customize your building experience.
- Compact yet spacious interior accommodates ATX, mATX and mITX motherboards
- Room for GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top, or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm
- Support for two 2.5″/3.5″ drives plus up to four 2.5″ drives (two 2.5″ brackets included)
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
- New removable top panel design opens up to fully expose the case interior for effortless installation and cable routing
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
- Install up to 7 x 120 mm or 4 x 140 mm fans (1 x 120 mm and 1 x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included)
- Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Bridgeless expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections for easier installation and hookup
About Fractal Design
Determined to add Scandinavian design values and longevity to the computer case market, we founded Fractal Design in 2007. With offices in Sweden, Taiwan and the US (as well as being sold in 45 countries), we are today considered one of the world’s premier brands when it comes to designing and manufacturing cases, fans, power supplies and accessories for discerning enthusiasts with high standards. See for yourself at fractal-design.com>