The Define S2 is the latest leap forward in open-layout case design—an ingenious refinement of the zero-obstruction formula that cemented the series as the de facto standard for the silent high-performance build.
The S2 achieves increased airflow and water cooling capacity with nine total fan positions and 15% larger intake area vs. the previous generation. Radiators up to 420 mm install directly through the top by way of an innovative removable bracket with built-in fill port for easy access, and there’s room for radiators up to 360 mm in the front and 280 mm in the base. Pumps and reservoirs are supported right out of the box with integrated mounting locations and adjustable brackets.
Full USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C comes standard along with three Dynamic X2 fans, full length ventilated PSU shroud with alternate SSD mounts, and support for vertical GPU installation via the Flex VRC-25 riser, available separately.
Bolt-free tempered glass offers an exceptionally clear interior view thanks to an elegant push-to-lock latching mechanism, and Third generation ModuVent™ technology complements a generous application of industrial sound dampening to ensure your hardware is seen but not heard.
Whether your aim is silence, efficiency or sheer water-cooled extravagance, the Define S2 hits the mark.
- Seamless, scratch-resistant tempered glass side panel
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening on side, top and front panels
- Full USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with support for fast charging and up to 10Gbps transfer speeds
- Nine fan positions with intuitive layout and clear airflow paths for massive cooling capacity
- Extensive water cooling support with room for radiators up to 420 mm in the top, 360 mm in the front, and 280 mm in the base
- Full-length power supply shroud hides excess cables for a clean interior and features a removable panel for installation of larger front radiators
- Third generation ModuVent™ technology gives users a choice between a soundproof steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation setup in the top panel
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience
- Nexus+ Smart Hub offers superior control of six additional case fans and three PWM devices via your motherboard
- Three Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans come pre-installed with dual intakes and rear exhaust for optimal airflow right out of the box
- Concealed drive mounts for up to three 3.5″ HDDs leave ample forward space for reservoirs and advanced water cooling setups
- Customizable 2.5” storage solution with two brackets and a choice of four locations to hide drives beneath the motherboard tray or display them prominently on top of the PSU shroud
- Sleek anodized aluminum front panel with sound absorbent inlay