Nvidia ha da poco rilasciato i suoi ultimi driver per le schede Geforce, ovvero i 368.39 WHQL.
Questi driver vanno ad ottimizzare l’esperienza di gioco per quanto riguarda i nuovi titoli, come Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst ed Edge of Nowhere.
Vanno ad aggiungere inoltre il supporto alla tecnologia multi GPU su Homefront: The Revolution e Total War: WARHAMMER.
I driver sono disponibili sul sito ufficiale di Nvidia, raggiungibile cliccando QUA. Di seguito il changelog completo:
What’s New in Version 368.39 WHQL
Learn more about how to get the optimal experience for Mirror’s Edge Catalyst and Edge of Nowhere.
Supports the new GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card which delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal™—the most advanced GPU ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.
Supports the new GeForce GTX 1080 and GTX 1070 VRWorks features including Lens Matched Shading and Single Pass Stereo.
NVIDIA published the OpenGL extensions that expose the Pascal GPU architecture’s new hardware features. The extensions are available on GeForce GTX 1070 and GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs starting with the Release 367 drivers. For more information, see here.
– Single Pass Stereo: GL_NV_stereo_view_rendering
– Lens Matched Shading: GL_NV_clip_space_w_scaling
– Improved Conservative Rasterization: GL_NV_conservative_raster_pre_snap_triangles
– Double Precision Atomic Operations: GL_NV_shader_atomic_float64
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
– Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture – updated
– Homefront: The Revolution – added
– Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst – updated
– The Witcher 3 – updated
– Total War: WARHAMMER – added
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3DV profiles:
– Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst – Not recommended
– Total War: WARHAMMER – Not recommended
– Virtual Battlespace 3 – Not recommended
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
No compatibility mode profiles were added with this version.
Software Module Versions
– NView – 147.00
– HD Audio Driver – 22.214.171.124
– NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.16.0318
– GeForce Experience – 126.96.36.199
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 368.39
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
Windows 10 Fixed Issues
– [368.25] GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition cards spin fan up and down rapidly.  – Eliminate stuttering in Total War: WARHAMMER.  – [368.22] X-Legend Entertainment reports that Laplace fails to launch.  – [368.22] Stutter occurs during full-screen playback of YouTube videos in Edge browser.  – [365.10] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launches to a white screen.  – System hangs during transition from monitor sleep to system sleep.  – [SLI, 364.72] Tom Clancy’s The Division stutters after 20–30 minutes. 
Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
– Eliminate stuttering in Total War: WARHAMMER.  – WarThunder 3D Vision rating lowered.